This website operated by Trans Bridge Inc. (the "Company") shall respect the customer’s privacy, and protect privacy based on the following basic principles.
- When personal information needs to be obtained, the Company shall specify the best possible purpose of use and acquire the necessary personal information.
- The Company shall only use the customer’s personal information within the scope of use to achieve the intended proposes. In the event that personal information is needed for purposes exceeding the range of purposes stated above, except for when it is based on laws and regulations, the Company shall acquire the data subject (the person who provided the personal information)’s consent.
- The Company shall assign a person in charge of controlling customer personal information, and shall properly manage and prevent unauthorized access to personal information and loss, destruction, alteration and leakage of personal information.
- The Company shall not provide or disclose personal information to third parties except for when it is based on laws and regulations. However, if the Company were to disclose personal information to third parties, the Company shall obligate such third parties in contract not to disclose.
- Shall the data subject wish to confirm, modify, or add personal information, the Company shall provide assistance in a prompt and reasonable manner.
- The Company shall comply with the applicable laws and regulations for personal information, and when appropriate, review our efforts in the above mentioned items for improvements.